Harald Jörg writes: > don't have 'man' (notably, Windows). My own observation is that 'man' > (and also 'info') seem to be stuck at a fixed page width which is > particularly annoying if you want to use *less* than this width for a > documentation frame. Set "Man-width" to the width of documentation frame. I don't know how to do it Info, however there is a user option "Info-refill-paragraphs". Any suggestion from Info hackers? -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5