Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" >> Cc: Dov Grobgeld , emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:17:24 +0100 >> >> > Which system platforms support this sort of input? >> >> I remember trying out an input in emacs for drawing letters that then >> got inserted into the buffer, but I now searched for an hour and did not >> find it again. >> >> Just writing here to note that such a thing existed and it was pretty >> awesome to just run a command, draw a picture in emacs, and have it >> inserted into the current text. > > Do you mean artist-mode, perhaps? Or strokes.el? Strokes it is! M-x strokes-compose-complex-stroke Thank you! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de