Okamsn writes: > On 2023-04-10 13:39 UTC, Philip Kaludercic wrote: >> Just pinging to see if you want to finish this or if I should modify the >> patch? Seeing as the Emacs 29 release is coming closer, I'd rather have >> this fixed sooner than later. > > Sorry about that. Please see the attached file, and please modify as > you see fit. I am happy with it, but my only opinion is that all of the > currently supported keys should be given in the manual, which this does. This looks good to me. Eli would you be ok with me pushing this to emacs-29? There are no functional changes. I found a few more passive phrases, which I attempted to reformulate. In case you think this is worth addressing, how does this sound: