Hi Philip, On 2023-09-01, Philip Kaludercic wrote: >>>> >>>> flymake-collection use an adaptation of flymake-quickdef[1], that is >>>> a macro similar to the quickdef one[2], could be use quickdef a blocker >>>> to add the package on NonGNU ELPA? >>> >>> I am afraid I don't understand your question. >> >> My Question is if remove flymake-quickdef as dependency is a requirement >> to merge flymake-guile package into NonGNU ELPA or it's just a >> recommendation? > > It is a strong recommendation. FWIW I have done the work of > macroexpanding and cleaning the resulting code up (but there is still > some more work to be done), and you can see what I had in mind: > I just made those change in the repo, you can check those now: https://framagit.org/flymake-backends/flymake-guile, and BTW I added `.elpaignore`, attache the patch adding just `flymake-guile`.