Stefan Kangas writes: > Stefan Kangas writes: > >> Note these two warnings from package-lint when run on which-key.el: >> >> 806:0: error: "evil-state" doesn't start with package's prefix "which-key". >> 2334:10: error: `next-event' was removed in Emacs version 28.1. > > Did you have a chance to look into these warnings? Sorry, I forgot to respond to your message. > The first one seems cosmetic, but we might want to fix the second one > (assuming that it's a valid warning). The first one is related to evil-support I am not familiar with the issue to find a better solution. The second one is not a valid warning, apparently package-lint doesn't distinguish between function calls and variable bindings. If we really wanted to fix it, then