On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:24:13 -0300 Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Is the patch above usable (using `find-file-noselect' as discussed)? SM> I trust your judgment on it. The functionality is one I'd like to see, SM> but I don't have time to check the actual code. OK, great. >> Should I keep working on this, commit it as is, or forget about it? SM> If/when you think it's ready, please install it. I'm concerned that it's failing a few tests. I think the files are incorrect for the .rc and .sh content, don't know about the Prolog. FAILED test-indent-2-prolog\.prolog FAILED test-indent-3-shell\.rc FAILED test-indent-4-shell\.sh Third patch attached, just "make test-indent". If you think those tests are legitimate failures, I'll commit, but otherwise I should fix them. Thanks Ted