I'm asking for permission to apply the following CEDET non-regression bug fixes to the emacs-24 branch. They fix some pretty annoying bugs but are so small that I think they should be safe to commit. - Patch1: Fixes a bug where C++ system headers like "vector" are not recognized as C++ and hence parsing fails. The bug was that `enable-local-variables' was erronously set to 'nil' when loading those files, but it should be ':safe', so that the magic comments are recognized. - Patch2: Without this fix, the interactive function `semantic-symref-symbol' simply does not work at all, so it cannot possibly make anything worse. - Patch3: Move to beginning of completions when pressing TAB at the end of the Completions buffer. - Patch4: Fixes a very annoying, long-standing bug were active buffers were killed when using GNU global and file was loaded through a symlink. -David