On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:01:47 +0200 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: LMI> Ted Zlatanov writes: >> Let me know if you're planning to implement this or not (so I can do it, >> if not you). LMI> Sure, go ahead. :-) I'm not sure I understand all the buffer magic eww does, so here's an attempt to provide `eww-view-source' under `v' (right now it just calls `debug' on the data). If I edebug `eww-view-source' it has the right data, but I think something is getting lost in translation because the data doesn't show up when I actually hit `v'. If you or someone else know what I've missed, please let me know. It's probably something really simple... Thanks Ted