Hello GNU Emacs developers, Please, find attached ‘elpa-deploy.el’. Quoting from its commentary section: This library provides ‘elpa-deploy’: a function which automatizes the deployment of simple and multi-file packages. This consists of updating the version field of a package source using the current timestamp, generating its tar archive if multi-file, and uploading the results to a specified ELPA directory, while deleting any previous version of the same package already deployed. I find this useful for deploying simple and multi-file packages to ELPA directories for test and release (in VCS) within an organization. Please, let me know about desirable improvements and whether this is suitable for inclusion in the standard distribution. I’m also interested to know about alternative approaches. Grateful for your time.