"Andrew M. Scott" writes: > I noticed two anomalies in the current info/texi files: > > 1. There are excess spaces in the generated Copyright lines in many > but not all info files; I'm using makeinfo 4.8. This seems to occur > for files with more than one line of copyright dates. > > 2. Some of the *.texi files use the @copyright{} construct in their > copyright lines (e.g. erc.texi), and some don't (e.g. elisp.texi). I used @copyright{} in erc.texi because it is used in Section 3.3.1 in the Texinfo manual. If this is incorrect, the Texinfo manual should be updated to that effect. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, IRC, EMMS, anime, manga, Debian /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #PurdueLUG |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net