Sascha Wilde writes: > Martin Geisler wrote: >> Sascha Wilde writes: > > The repository currently only contains a mirror of HEAD. > > I will make a complete mirror containing all branches available > eventually, but this needs other tools than those I'm currently using > and will take a serious amount of time for the initial conversion... Yeah, I can imagine. But thanks for converting HEAD, it's fun to see so much data in Mercurial, especially data going so far back in time. -- Martin Geisler VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.