Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Yoni Rabkin >> Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:47:23 +0300 >> >> I've attached a patch that calls all of the processes asynchronously, >> uses `special-mode' and modifies `net-utils-font-lock-keywords' >> conservatively (according to David's multi-platform argument). > > Thanks, but why didn't you define the ipconfig alias as well? The > previous version did support it, and I see no reason for removing it > at this time. Oversite on my part. I deleted the old `net-utils-run-program' calls without being careful. Attached is a patch with the alias definition. Thank you for pointing it out.