* flymake-tests.el failures
@ 2014-12-17 22:26 Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2014-12-17 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Hi,

I just saw that flymake-tests.el isn't passing on my machine. The two
perl-related tests are failing. I had a quick look but I'm no Perl
expert, yet it looks like perl should be emitting warnings for the
test.pl file and isn't.

Am I the only one having this issue? I couldn't find anything related to
it on the issue tracker.

perl --version
This is perl 5, version 20, subversion 1 (v5.20.1) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

(On Ubuntu 14.10)

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

* Re: flymake-tests.el failures
@ 2014-12-19 17:16 ` Ulf Jasper
From: Ulf Jasper @ 2014-12-19 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: Emacs developers

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> writes:

> I just saw that flymake-tests.el isn't passing on my machine. The two
> perl-related tests are failing. I had a quick look but I'm no Perl
> expert, yet it looks like perl should be emitting warnings for the
> test.pl file and isn't.
>
> Am I the only one having this issue? I couldn't find anything related to
> it on the issue tracker.
>
> perl --version
> This is perl 5, version 20, subversion 1 (v5.20.1) built for
> x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
>
> (On Ubuntu 14.10)

I see the same failure on my machine: debian testing, same perl version.
(I do not speak a word of perl, so I cannot help at all.)

ulf