On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:07:34 +0300 Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> From: Stephen Berman >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:53:01 +0200 >> >> I notice that text-scale-adjust correctly changes the size of the line >> numbers, except for that of the current line when the face >> line-number-current-line has been changed from the default. > > How did you change the line-number-current-line face? If I just set > its foreground to a distinct value, text-scale-adjust changes the > sizes of all the line numbers, including that of the current line. > > Maybe you changed the face with defface, in which case you should keep > the :inherit part, because AFAIK text-scale-adjust doesn't scale every > face, only some of them and those which inherit from those few. I used the Customize interface and kept :inherit. Here's a screenshot showing what I did and the effect: