Yuan Fu writes: >> >> There is a discussion about it here, and perhaps you can find more in >> the archives: >> >> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-09/msg00601.html >> > > Here is the link to the demo video: https://youtu.be/0qMskTAR2aw Your PoC looks good to me, I like the fact that users can see the effects of their choices in real time. > Unfortunately that proof-of-concept didn’t go anywhere AFAIK. Hopefully we can move out of the PoC stage soon. It sounds like this would work best as a combined effort. I might continue working on mine soon if I get some free time, but in the meantime please feel free to take things from it if they're of any use! :)