Hi Stefan, > Stefan Monnier writes: > >>> Having developed it a bit, I'd like to split taxy-magit-section into a >>> separate package while keeping it in the same git repo. Please see the >>> attached patch to elpa-packages; I hope I did it correctly. >> >> It looks correct in the sense that it should work and give the right >> result, but it's *much* better to try and avoid such situations by >> splitting it into a separate repository/branch: releasing several ELPA >> packages from the same repository introduces various problems (none of >> them really serious, luckily, so it will work but it's better avoided). I've moved taxy-magit-section.el to a separate branch in the taxy.el repo. Here's an updated patch: