"Christopher M. Miles" writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > > After reading this long thread, I have some name options: > > - lsp-client (It's a client of LSP, then name it as it is) > - lsp-frontend (Similar name like lsp-client, In case the -client is used in library filename.) > - language-server-client (meaningful name than lsp-client) > - language-server-frontend > - language-server-ide (IDE is meaningful for elgot functionalities) > - language-server-kit > - other similar names.... I don't think that Eglot needs to be renamed. The package just needs a name, and I think Eglot is not a bad one. If the name doesn't make it clear what it does, the same is true for Emacs, Company, GNU, GCC, Linux (the kernel). -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5