On Sat, Jun 22 2024, Helmut Eller wrote: >>> I thought native comp works for you? > > I haven't tried with the latest dump loading code. I think that needs > some work for native-comp-units. Here are some patches for this. I also have some questions: 1) In fix_subr, the &s->intspec.native field should only traced if the subr is a non-primitive. Because, for primitives, it's a (possibly non-aligned) char*. Right? 2) In dump_subr, the command_modes field is dumped with dump_field_lv for non-primitives but for primitives with dump_field_emacs_ptr. Is this intentional or a bug? 3) In fix_subr, why is the command_modes field only traced if HAVE_NATIVE_COMP? (Today was the first time I heard of the command-modes function; still have no clue what it's used for :-)