* bad.el - ascii art games [package] [screenshots] [video]
@ 2024-09-20 10:35 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2024-09-20 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I have written a package, bad.el, that is something quite
spectacular. Unique - maybe - at least I didn't see anything
like that. It can already do interactive games and demos
with graphics.

It only uses one uncommon library, eieio. It doesn't use
gamegrid or anything like that.

Here is a demonstration video what it can do:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad/meta/bad.mkv

Here are a bunch of screenshots:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad/meta/toronto.png
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad/meta/cat.png
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad/meta/egypt.png
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad/meta/studio.png

How to get it:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad

  $ git clone https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bad.git

I'd like it to be added to GNU ELPA, which already has
`ascii-art-to-unicode' BTW. If that is okay, I will start
adding necessary docstrings and stuff.

Fun fact: There are at least 458 packages in GNU ELPA at
this point.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-09-20 10:35 UTC | newest]