* earn $100 and reduce the Emacs TODO list
@ 2002-05-07  4:37 Colin Walters
From: Colin Walters @ 2002-05-07  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

One feature I've been wanting to see in Emacs for quite a while is
support for the new XRender extension for XFree86.  This would allow us
to have antialiased fonts under X.  Given how much time I spend working
in Emacs, this would be a big win, I think.

I've added it to etc/TODO, but I am so interested in seeing this feature
that I am willing to ask the FSF to give my yearly donation of $100 for
this year to whoever implements this feature.  It may not be a large
amount, but hopefully it will help motivate someone to do it.