* [jeramey@jeramey.com: Patch to build on x86_64-*-openbsd*]
@ 2006-10-28  7:27 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2006-10-28  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Would someone please install this patch?

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:52:25 -0700
From: Jeramey Crawford <jeramey@jeramey.com>
To: emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Patch to build on x86_64-*-openbsd*
	autolearn=failed version=3.0.4

Hello,

I have written a small patch that allows CVS Emacs from this evening to
build and run on OpenBSD's x86_64 port. It is just fairly trivial macro
fiddling, and I have not done extensive testing beyond editing some
small C files and my .emacs, but it survived those tasks just fine.

I am not sure if it's proper etiquette to include the patch on the list,
so here is a URL for it. I can provide a copy via email to anyone who
wants it, of course.

http://jeramey.com/code/cvsemacs-openbsd-x86_64.diff

If I am required to fill out any copyright assignment paperwork, I will
be happy to do so, though these changes are so simple that I would guess
it is not required.

    Jeramey

* Re: [jeramey@jeramey.com: Patch to build on x86_64-*-openbsd*]
@ 2006-10-29 21:50 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2006-10-29 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jeramey Crawford, emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Would someone please install this patch?

I just installed it.  Thanks.