Richard Stallman writes: > Now, use M-x ad-remove-advice RET RET RET RET (the default each time) > There's two annoying things : > 1. M-x describe-function RET forward-line RET says : > | This subr is advised. > > That's not a bug; we need not do anything now. > > Your patch looks maybe ok for the future, but let's not do anything > there now. OK, so we'll see later. > 2. M-x ad-remove-advice default values are impossible. > > I do not understand. After the first call to `ad-remove-advice', the second call defaults its arguments to `forward-line' which has no more advices. Maybe we just want the following: