michael@cadilhac.name (Michaėl Cadilhac) writes: > Hi folk! > > You all know how French is a beautiful language, constructed with poetry > in mind, and has been for many years one of the thing the French are > proudest about. > > However, such beautifulness doesn't come without a price. For instance, > when we write « we love each other », we say « nous nous aimons ». If > you have a close look, you'll see there's a repeated « nous », and this > is normal. Another example would be « vous vous battez », with a > doubled « vous ». Those are the only exceptions I can think of, but > anyway, the problem is that flyspell flags them as errors. > > Maybe the following could be installed, and if it's too specific, it > could be useful for someone. Installed. -- | Michaėl `Micha' Cadilhac | I'd be surprised if my fix doesn't | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | address this problem as well. | | JID/MSN: | PS: But I like surprises. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Stefan Monnier - --'