On Tue, 24 May 2011 21:02:38 -0500 Ted Zlatanov wrote: TZ> OK, I did as you asked. See attached, which has commentary, error TZ> handling, and ERT tests. I rewrote some trivial functions as defmacros. I'm trying to push and keep getting an error (break-lock didn't work): Using saved push location: /home/tzz/source/emacs/trunk/ Unable to obtain lock held by tzz at vcs-noshell [process #20860], acquired 1 second ago. See "bzr help break-lock" for more. bzr: ERROR: Could not acquire lock "(remote lock)": bzr+ssh://tzz@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/ I have to run and can't figure out how to fix it; can someone please commit the attached patch that adds url-future.el? Thanks Ted