Bozhidar Batsov writes: > You've got +1 from me. Great feature! I think I'll merge the branch into master and add a TODO to add a pcase pattern that `seq-let' could wrap instead. I could also spend some time on it now, but the internals of pcase are still obscure to me and it will take me some time to grasp it. PS: `pcase--u1' is pretty long (almost 200 loc), is there any reason not to refactor it? As it is now I will have a very hard time understanding what is does exactly. Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr