John Yates writes: > Do not pitch as virtues aspects that a newbie most likely will perceive as > a barrier to entry: > * Hence any mention of Lisp seems inappropriate. We had better hope that > Emacs' Out-Of-Box impression is good enough to motivate - in time - an > interest in Lisp, rather than presume it. Even more off-putting are the > fine points of various Lisp dialects and Lisp extensions. > * Displaying Lisp code is probably not a great "come-on". > * The parenthetical "M-x list-packages" makes sense only to someone already > familiar with Emacs. [...] Thanks John. I focused for now on re-designing the current website, without touching its contents, but I will do it in a second step and your feedback is definitely useful! Nico