Paul Eggert writes: > Arghh, I didn't know that. That's fine, thanks for updating it. > I updated the two web pages talking about > release numbers (emacs.html and history.html) just before reading this > email. I'll CC: this to Nicolas. > > By the way, what's the procedure for updating the online manual? I could > not find it written down anywhere. Not a big deal now since the 25.2 > manual is fine, but it would be helpful to know how to do it in the > future. It's documented at the end of make-tarball.txt. Cheers, Nico