Hi Stefan, et al, Having added taxy.el to ELPA, I noticed that its README.org file isn't very readable on the ELPA site, because it's rendered as a raw file, including long lines that extend beyond the edge of the HTML PRE block, raw Org-syntax, etc. Thankfully, Org has an ASCII/UTF-8 export backend that cleanly renders Org to plain text. It only took a few lines of to make use of it. Please see the attached patches. (While I was at it, I took the liberty of adding a couple of docstrings and renaming a few variables to help me understand the code.) Please note, I haven't built the whole ELPA repo to test this change, but I tested the code on my taxy.el readme, and it returns a string like the old function did, so it "should work." :) In the long run, as the TODO in the commentary says, it would be good to render as HTML, but this is a big improvement for a very small change in the code, so a step in the right direction. Thanks, Adam