Thanos Apollo writes: > Gnosis (γνῶσις), pronounced "noh-sis", meaning knowledge in Greek, is > a [Spaced Repetition](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaced_repetition) > implementation for GNU Emacs. > > Gnosis does not implement flashcard type review sessions where the > user rates his own answer on an arbitrary scale. Instead implements > "note" types that require user input. Some of these note types, like > the `MCQ`, multiple choice question, even allow for simulating > real-life exams. > > Unlike other SRS implementations for GNU Emacs, gnosis does not rely on > `org-mode`, which I've found not to be an ideal option for a database > replacement. Instead opting for an sqlite database with git to track > any changes made, enabling efficient data management, manipulation and > data integrity. > > You can read more on my blog post here: > > > This is a personal project of my mine that I made during my winter > holidays, I have found it to be highly beneficial for my use case and, > as a result, I decided to share it with all of you for anyone that's > interested. > > Direct link to gnosis repo: > > > > Any feedback would be appreciated, since I'm far from a programmer and > relatively new to the GNU Emacs ecosystem. > > Thank you, Here area few comments in form of a diff (this is NOT a patch):