* Re: vc-darcs.el, where it is ?
@ 2006-05-11  4:22 ` Masatake YAMATO
From: Masatake YAMATO @ 2006-05-11  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Emacs-devel

> I thought vc-darcs was part of GNU Emacs (at least in CVS) but I can't find
> it. I googled and I found two different vc-darcs.el mode. I am hacking on one
> of them to add darcs annotate support but I want to hack on the good one so,
> where can I find the officially mode that will be shipped in GNU Emacs ?

About vc, I don't know.
However, pcl-cvs like interface for distributed version control system
like tla, bzr, cogito mercurial and darcs is under
development at DVC project. (DVC is successor of Xtla.)
You may have interest. See https://gna.org/projects/dvc#options

Masatake YAMATO

* vc-darcs.el, where it is ?
@ 2006-05-11  5:46 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2006-05-11  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I thought vc-darcs was part of GNU Emacs (at least in CVS) but I can't find
it. I googled and I found two different vc-darcs.el mode. I am hacking on one
of them to add darcs annotate support but I want to hack on the good one so,
where can I find the officially mode that will be shipped in GNU Emacs ?

Thank you.

Xavier

* Re: vc-darcs.el, where it is ?
@ 2006-05-11 13:51 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2006-05-11 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Emacs-devel

> I thought vc-darcs was part of GNU Emacs (at least in CVS) but I can't
> find it.  I googled and I found two different vc-darcs.el mode.  I am
> hacking on one of them to add darcs annotate support but I want to hack on
> the good one so, where can I find the officially mode that will be shipped
> in GNU Emacs ?

I tried to get vc-darcs.el included but it didn't get anywhere.  I still
hope we can inlcude one of the two.  The one by Dave Love has the advantage
of being ready for inclusion from a legal point of view, whereas the other
needs some paperwork done (but the author seemed quite willing to sign the
papers).