Yavor Doganov writes: > В Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:21:18 +0100, Ralf Angeli написа: >> >> As Savannah supports Arch repositories now it should be no problem to >> maintain RefTeX in such a repository. What I would be missing with >> Arch would be something like PCL-CVS [...] > > There is xtla-el (https://gna.org/projects/xtla-el), which is an Emacs > interface to GNU Arch. I haven't used it (yet), but people say it's quite > good. Xtla has now evolved into DVC. DVC is getting fairly stable, and supports other distributed revision control systems (particularly bzr and Mercurial) in addition to Arch. URL: http://download.gna.org/dvc/ The Arch component of DVC is just as complete as the last release of Xtla. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net /` |\ | | | Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, Planner, ErBot, DVC |_] | \| |_| Reclaim your digital rights by eliminating DRM. See http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm for details.