michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > However, here are the urls for the document : > http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.ps > http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.pdf > http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.dvi > http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.tex Updated (well, almost rewritten entirely again), thanks to the recommendations of Laurent Le-Brun, Thomas Claveirole and Quentin Hocquet. If there's no more comment tomorrow, I'll install it. Note, I still need an answer for this question (copyright issues maybe?) > Speaking of which, should we keep the > \centerline{traduction fran\c{c}aise d'\'Eric Jacoboni} > (French translation by Eric Jacoboni) > line? I've modified almost every line of it, rewriting the file from > the German one, but I think (I don't know about copyright issues) that > there's no need to put such a line (well, it'd be certainly gratifying, > but it's not in the FOSS way of life, isn't it :-)). Cheers. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | One user is enough. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | People suck. | | JID/MSN: | | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Tuomo Valkonen - --'