Bastien writes: > Maybe we can get rid of this alias when both org.el in Emacs CVS and > Carsten's latest Org distribution use `remember-finalize' instead of > `remember-buffer'? > > I cannot think of someone using remember.el from Emacs CVS and using > another Org version than one of the two mentionned above. I suppose I could get rid of the alias once org.el gets updated. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |