From: Camm Maguire <camm@maguirefamily.org>
To: "Roland Winkler" <winkler@gnu.org>
Cc: joakim@verona.se, emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Djvu mode
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:35:20 -0400	[thread overview]

Greetings!  BTW, just to let you know I haven't forgotten and am
starting to look at your implementation now.  Needless to say, it
shows a lot more experience and professionalism with emacs lisp than
my first-ever attempt :-).

I have some questions, but I wonder if you would mind posting a short
series of keystrokes and their effects as I did to help me get a quick
grasp of the features.  I've looked at the bindings, but commands
which I think should be adding annotations seem to be producing no
effect on the 'A' *djvu* output page for example.

Then perhaps we might discuss a list of desiderata to figure out where
to go with the merged result.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org