Nic Ferrier writes: > Dmitry Gutov writes: > >>> We can have different code, surely? >> >> I don't understand your objection. Yet, we can have different code. >> >> Especially if the data all different versions of code work with, is >> the same. > > I guess I just don't understand why we would attempt to use the same > code for different mediums. > > I don't understand why we want to alter info much right now. It seems we > DO want to add the ability to use images. That seems sensible. Huh? Info supports images.