* Merge from emacs-24 up to a5f38fa
@ 2014-12-27 18:52 Fabián Ezequiel Gallina
From: Fabián Ezequiel Gallina @ 2014-12-27 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Glenn Morris, Eli Zaretskii, Jan Djärv

So this is my first incursion merging the `emacs-24` branch into
`master`.  I have used `gitmerge.el` and everything looks well from
here; this the complete list of conflicts in case you want to take a
look:

    ChangeLog
    doc/emacs/ChangeLog
    doc/lispref/ChangeLog
    doc/lispref/control.texi
    doc/lispref/functions.texi
    etc/ChangeLog
    lisp/ChangeLog
    src/ChangeLog
    src/xterm.c
    test/ChangeLog

I think I managed to do the right thing handling them, but I'd
appreciate if you could take a second look.  Specially to
`doc/lispref/control.texi`, `doc/lispref/functions.texi`, and
`src/xterm.c`.

Thanks,
Fabián

* Re: Merge from emacs-24 up to a5f38fa
@ 2014-12-28 20:44 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2014-12-28 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabián Ezequiel Gallina
  Cc: Glenn Morris, Eli Zaretskii, Jan Djärv, emacs-devel

> So this is my first incursion merging the `emacs-24` branch into
> `master`.

Thanks for taking on this merge, it's very appreciated.

> I have used `gitmerge.el` and everything looks well from here; this
> the complete list of conflicts in case you want to take a look:

I haven't looked in detail, but what I saw looked fine,