* I just pushed master into emacs-27
@ 2020-07-29 21:35 Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2020-07-29 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Devel; +Cc: Eli Zaretskii

I just realized that I pushed master into the emacs-27 branch... I must
have rebased against master out of habit, like I always do on some other
git repositories.

I'm really sorry about this, it has made a big mess in the emacs-27
branch.

I thought branches were protected against force-pushing, so I'm not sure
what is the best way for me to fix my mistake.

Nico