Hi Stefan, > Will Mengarini [2022-05-17 Tue 15:44] wrote: >> I was confused by the absence of “United States citizen”, >> and had to scroll back to find “American”. > > Yeah, I was slightly bothered by that as well :-) (fixed) > Stefan “(Canadian) American” > > PS: The absence of support for multiple nationalities is also somewhat > annoying. Maybe it’s more relevant (and less troublesome) to ask where > people currently live rather than worry about their nationalities. I’m not sure what’s best here. Nationality feels like the right thing to me, but as you say some people could reasonably check two or even three of them. However, I’d consider a list of 237 checkboxes to be pretty bad (as opposed to the current single-select dropdown menu). Would it be unreasonable to ask for a primary nationality, if that works for 99% of people that may be good enough overall for us. All the best, Timothy