Jonathan Oddie writes: > Hi all, > > Sorry I’ve been away from this discussion while traveling. > >>> Isn't there also a C-preprecossor implementation for macrostep? Would >>> the plan be to include that as well? >> >> Presumably, also. Any comments on macrostep-c.el (attached)? > > I’m not sure how useful the C preprocessor implementation is, as I > didn’t do too much work on it. It is more of a proof-of-concept for > the ability to extend macrostep to different languages. Of course it’s > your choice whether you find it worthwhile to include. > > There is a Common Lisp implementation maintained as part of SLIME > which is more complete, FYI. Thank you for clarifying. On this basis I will only work on adding the main Lisp related macrostep file for the time being. > I’ve still to sign and return the FSF paperwork but will do so this week. > > Jonathan Thanks in advance! What about another file - should the tests file be included in Emacs as part of the main Lisp macrostep? Should test files be added in the Emacs tree test/lisp/?