On 03/24/24 17:32 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> From: Ihor Radchenko >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org, Michael Heerdegen , Eli >> Zaretskii , Stefan Monnier >> Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:19:58 +0000 >> >> Eric Abrahamsen writes: >> >> > So here's a commit adding package, tests, and manual all at once. I've >> > cc'd the people who indicated interest. The manual should be up to date >> > with the code, I hope I've managed to follow all the pointers, and I >> > believe I've done a better job of explaining how to use the various >> > entry points of the library. >> >> It has been a while since the last message in this thread. >> I am wondering if there is anything wrong with the latest version of the >> patch. Or maybe something else should be done to move forward towards >> merging peg.el? > > If the patch is still good to go, the only thing that's missing, > AFAICT, is a NEWS entry. Huh, I'm not sure what I was expecting to happen after my last message. Anyway, thanks for the nudge! The code itself reached a stable state a while ago; the last feedback on the patch was from Eli regarding improvements to the manual, all of which I incorporated. Just so we're all on the same page I'm reattaching the last version of the patch. I'm assuming all this is okay, and in a little bit I'll add a NEWS entry and push. Thanks to all! Eric