Hello emacs-devel, Emacs offers an option to write in Greek/Hellenic using set-input-method, but it seems there is no support for the polytonic system despite mentions of classical Greek support. To use polytonic Greek in GNU Guix System, with Sway, I currently use this configuration: input "type:keyboard" { xkb_layout us,gr xkb_options grp:win_space_toggle xkb_variant altgr-intl,polytonic } Unless I'm missing something and there is already built in support, I would also suggest having a greek-polytonic-mode. This mode automatically changes text written in Greek into polytonic Greek. -- Thanos Apollo https://thanosapollo.org