Philip Kaludercic writes: > Joseph Turner writes: > >> Hello all, > > Hey, sorry for the delay, > >> extends >> org-transclusion by allowing content served over the hyper:// network to >> be transcluded using hyperdrive.el. > > Code/content-wise, I cannot really comment on anything as it is based on > multiple layers of API that I am not familiar with. That being said, > the (display-fill-column-indicator-mode) in the .dir-locals.el file is > very unusual and something I think you should avoid. Also, an > .elpaignore file that would exclude some of the files that are only > interesting to contributors and maintainers would be nice. Thank you for the review!! The (display-fill-column-indicator-mode) addition was something that we settled on in the hyperdrive.el project last year as a way to remind contributors to fill code before committing. I'm open to removing it. Would you elaborate on the reasons to avoid it? >> + (hyperdrive-org-transclusion :url "https://git.sr.ht/~ushin/hyperdrive-org-transclusion" >> + :readme "README.org" > > This file is automatically detected, we just choose to ignore README.md > files by default. Good to know. I've removed that line in the attached patch. >> + :news "CHANGELOG.org") > > Fun fact: If you call the file NEWS.org, it will be automatically detected. Good to know. I'd like to leave CHANGELOG.org as it is for now. Thank you!! Joseph