* Build broken: Invalid function: define-obsolete-face-alias
@ 2009-09-05 15:22 Óscar Fuentes
From: Óscar Fuentes @ 2009-09-05 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

* Re: Build broken: Invalid function: define-obsolete-face-alias
@ 2009-09-06  1:08 ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2009-09-06  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Óscar Fuentes; +Cc: emacs-devel

"make bootstrap" fixed it for me...

-miles

--
Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature
of the Unknowable.

* Re: Build broken: Invalid function: define-obsolete-face-alias
@ 2009-09-06  1:40   ` Óscar Fuentes
From: Óscar Fuentes @ 2009-09-06  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

> "make bootstrap" fixed it for me...

"make bootstrap" fixed it here too, thanks.

Previously I did "make distclean ; configure ... ; make" and it didn't
fixed the problem.

So I was wrong thinking that "make distclean" leaves the directory on a
pristine state.

--
Óscar

* Re: Build broken: Invalid function: define-obsolete-face-alias
@ 2009-09-06  7:55     ` Andreas Schwab
From: Andreas Schwab @ 2009-09-06  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Óscar Fuentes; +Cc: emacs-devel

Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> writes:

> So I was wrong thinking that "make distclean" leaves the directory on a
> pristine state.

The elc files are distributed, so there are not removed by distclean.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org