Stefan Monnier writes: >> I got sidetracked at that time, but I'm currently working it. The >> essential functionality won't change, though: the main work is done in >> eieio.el and eieio-opt.el. The only things that get's added to >> help-fns.el is the new `help-fns-describe-function-functions' hook. >> Would it be OK to apply it in the coming days? > > I remember discussions around that, yes. Send us the patch and we'll > see if that can be installed. Much to my surprise I didn't get much done over the holidays, but anyway, here it is. The patch looks large, but as you can see, most of the stuff is just for displaying the class/constructor/slot descriptions. The real core of the patch is, as I've written above, the new hook in help-fns.el. Is it OK to install, or will it have to wait? -David