Yuri Khan writes: > The current version of HTTP/1.1 (RFC 7231) no longer requires > confirmation on 301, 302 or 307. It documents that some clients MAY > (but actually should not) change POST to GET on 301 and 302. It > clarifies that clients MUST NOT change the method on a 307. Thank you for the clarifications! What should we do then? The current implementation seems to just ignores the redirection, I would at least ask the user for a confirmation. Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr