Hi. I'm attaching a new version of the port to the Haiku operating system, which should be complete enough for general usage. The patch should apply cleanly to a current repository check-out. I would appreciate it for someone using Haiku as his daily driver to take his time to try this, and for someone to take the time to glance over the patch and tell me if I missed something. If it doesn't build for you or crashes, please let me know. I'm also not sure Emacs with this patch will still build on a few platforms I can't test, namely macOS and MS-Windows. It would be nice for someone with a Macintosh to verify that Emacs still builds with this patch in place, and inform me of any issues so I can rectify them. Changes and known problems have been documented in NEWS, MACHINES, and PROBLEMS where appropriate, and I think the updates to the Lisp reference manual are complete, and that no updates to the other manuals are necessitated by the scope of the changes currently present. If nobody finds anything missing, I hope that it will be appropriate to mark the changes as documented in NEWS. It would also be nice to expedite the paperwork; I haven't heard anything from Craig Topham in a while. This is probably too late to make it into Emacs 28, but perhaps I'm being overly pessimistic? The patch also includes a copy of the X Pixmap Library (which is free software) with modifications made by me, as the libXpm shipped by Haiku has a hard dependency on a running X server. Because the port is built as part of Emacs, there are probably some copyright related issues to work out. If there are any, how should I proceed with sorting them out? Thanks.