Philip Kaludercic writes: > Thanos Apollo writes: > >> Philip Kaludercic writes: [...] >> Is there any alternative that it's recommended instead of emacsql for a >> package to interact with an sqlite databases? (Except triples) > > If you require at least Emacs 29, then you could fall back onto the > built-in SQLite support. > Thanks for the feedback, FYI I'm rewriting this with the built in sqlite & adding new features. Personally, I've found it much easier to work with the built in sqlite, since I can import items from other arbitrary databases that I've been using before. I'm also refactoring instances that use completing-read with read-multiple-choice. I will be contacting you when this package has a new stable version that is ready to be considered for inclusion in nongnu elpa. -- Thanos Apollo https://thanosapollo.org