* Cygwin binaries for Emacs-22.1 released!
@ 2007-06-02 18:34 Angelo Graziosi
From: Angelo Graziosi @ 2007-06-02 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Cygwin binaries for 22.1 release here:

   http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi/Emacs.html

Cheers,

  Angelo.

* Re: Cygwin binaries for Emacs-22.1 released!
@ 2007-06-02 19:18 ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2007-06-02 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Angelo Graziosi; +Cc: emacs-devel

Angelo Graziosi <Angelo.Graziosi@roma1.infn.it> writes:

> Cygwin binaries for 22.1 release here:
>
>    http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi/Emacs.html

I was going to mouth off about premature announcements and being
careless about release numbers, but checking on the ftp server have
found that the tarball for Emacs 22.1 has been uploaded.

Did I miss the announcement on this list?

--
David Kastrup

* Re: Cygwin binaries for Emacs-22.1 released!
@ 2007-06-02 20:14   ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2007-06-02 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Kastrup; +Cc: Angelo Graziosi, emacs-devel

David Kastrup wrote:
> I was going to mouth off about premature announcements and being
> careless about release numbers, but checking on the ftp server have
> found that the tarball for Emacs 22.1 has been uploaded.
>
> Did I miss the announcement on this list?

It is normal to delay release announcements until mirrors have had a
chance to update, but there was a mail from RMS yesterday saying we
should cut the release today as long as nothing severe came up overnight.

* Re: Cygwin binaries for Emacs-22.1 released!
@ 2007-06-02 20:15   ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2007-06-02 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Kastrup; +Cc: Angelo Graziosi, emacs-devel

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

> Angelo Graziosi <Angelo.Graziosi@roma1.infn.it> writes:
>
>> Cygwin binaries for 22.1 release here:
>>
>>    http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi/Emacs.html
>
> I was going to mouth off about premature announcements and being
> careless about release numbers, but checking on the ftp server have
> found that the tarball for Emacs 22.1 has been uploaded.
>
> Did I miss the announcement on this list?

It's the customary RMS time-lag for email.