* Re: reftex-isearch
       [not found]                   ` <87bq6fy3i6.fsf@photon.caeruleus.net>
@ 2008-12-28 23:54                     ` Juri Linkov
From: Juri Linkov @ 2008-12-28 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Angeli; +Cc: emacs-devel

[Cc'd to emacs-devel@gnu.org]
> * Juri Linkov (2007-10-24) writes:
>
>> So now I suggest to change reftex-isearch to use misearch.el
>> conditionally when it is available (it will work only in Emacs 23
>> and later versions).
>
> I think this is a good idea.

I've now installed support for a new multi-file Isearch to reftex-global.el.
Four obsolete functions are left in the file for backward-compatibility
with Emacs 22 for the case when this independently maintained package
will be used in other Emacs versions.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/

* Re: reftex-isearch
@ 2009-02-08 16:49                       ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2009-02-08 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juri Linkov; +Cc: emacs-devel

* Juri Linkov (2008-12-29) writes:

> I've now installed support for a new multi-file Isearch to reftex-global.el.
> Four obsolete functions are left in the file for backward-compatibility
> with Emacs 22 for the case when this independently maintained package
> will be used in other Emacs versions.

Thanks, I've applied the change to the standalone version of RefTeX as
well.

--
Ralf