Random832 writes: > On 2015-11-28, Nicolas Petton wrote: >> http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/ > > I did a test of disabling CSS and Javascript to see how well it degrades > (also tested in lynx), and noticed the following artifacts: > > - Caused by non-hidden "nav-mobile" section: > - Two copies of the Emacs logo and page heading > - Unsightly "nav-toggle" button element. Thank you, I noticed it already, and will fix this. > - As a decorative image, the Emacs logo and screenshot should have a > blank alt text. Saying "Emacs" and "Screenshot" doesn't provide any > accessibility benefit, though maybe the screenshot could instead have > a longer description. > - "Learn More" link appears inline directly after the screenshot, and is > useless without javascript. I'll add an href, thanks! > - FSF logo alt text should be Free Software Foundation. > - FSF logo is completely invisible on a white background. I'll change it to a light grey. > - "Verbatim" copying permission statement is non-free. This is on the current website as well. Thanks for your feedback! Nico